Along with training the animals at Colorado Animal Rescue. C.A.R.E. also offers Dog Basic Manners Training and Puppy Manners Classes throughout the year as well as annual grumpy growls, scent work classes, agility, K9 Parkour, Canine Good Citizen, and fearful fido classes. We believe in cultivating positive, life-long relationships with dogs using motivational, reward based training. C.A.R.E.’s trained and certified professional dog trainers use scientific progressive learning principles that lead to happy humans and happy, healthy dogs. We believe that by building a relationship founded on trust and friendship, dogs and their humans can live harmoniously together. Learn more here about our head trainer and behavior manager Charissa Carvell KPA-CTP, CPDT-KA, Low Stress certified handler, AKC CGC Evaluator.
Animals From C.A.R.E. Receive 2 Free private training sessions, one Free welcome home class, or 50% off a Group Class.
- 6 Week Basic Manners Class begins Thursday, June 20th at 6:00 p.m. $120 Sign Up Here
- Drop In Puppy Class begins Tuesday’s at 6:00 p.m. $25/week Sign Up Here
- Drop in Nose Work begins Friday’s at 5:00 p.m. $25/week Sign Up Here
- Drop in Puppy Play Group for puppies 8 weeks-16 weeks Saturday’s at 10:00 a.m. FREE Sign Up Here
*Stay tuned for more details about our upcoming Grumpy Growlers and Fearful Fido Classes*
- Is your dog or puppy not ready for group classes? Sign up for a private one on one session with a Karen Pryor Certified Training Partner and Certified Professional Dog Trainer. Sign Up Here.
- Do you have questions about what would be the perfect fit for your dog? Email Charissa at Charissa@coloradoanimalrescue.org
Help the animals in our care by donating to the shelter! Your gift, no matter how big or small, will improve the lives of homeless & abandoned animals within our community and beyond. Thanks so much for your support!