Are You Ready For Kitten Season?
Kittens, kittens, and more kittens!
Below are some tips and resources to help you feel prepared.
Beat the Heat
- Spay/neuter cats before kitten season
- Call us for $50 discount spay/neuter vouchers to use at your vet (970-947-9173)
- Call us to hear more about our free trap-neuter-return (TNR) program for community cats
Foster a Litter
- Foster a litter prior to adoption (we provide all foster supplies!)
- Fill out a foster survey on our website
- Donate kitten supplies (i.e. fleece blankets, toys, scratch pads)
- See full wish list here
- Don’t panic – Mom is probably hunting for food or for a safer nest
- Watch the kittens from afar for a few hours to see if mom returns
- Unsure if you should intervene? Call us for guidance! (970-947-9173)